Monday, December 21, 2015

Jimu moer the Creative Director of GQ magazine men s

Ladies ' fashion, much more strict rules for men, but not beat ' wisdom, Creative Director of jimu·moer. He said men's match can be very creative.

In terms of fashion, gender balance is biased towards females. Men's rules are far stricter. But it's not beat jimu·moer (Jim Moore). His wisdom, a men's magazine (GQ) for 33 years, 18 of them as its creative director.

Creative Director of men's fashion magazine

Jimu·moer (Jim Moore)

Moore sat in his corner office, filled with fashion photography books, comfortable saying "I like men's restrictions. If trousers, tie and shoes, you may have more than 10 items. You can match a bold style or classical style or school of the wind can be very creative. "

57, Moore grew up in Minnesota, studying art, he has been very interested in fashion magazines. "I looked at, they will think: ' who is making these people look so cool? ' "This is well described in the wisdom of Moore's work.

Jimu·moer (Jim Moore)

After seeing too many designer stunning debut, but gradually disappeared, and since 2007, ' intellectual magazine editors will host an annual United States best menswear award. This year's ' intellectual classic includes Surf brands Aviator Nation, denim brand Baldwin, young custom branded Bespoken and Ernest Alexander classic bags and shirts. The designer behind the brand Gap design will be a wild series, the clothing will be available this fall at Gap stores. Moore said: "we elect every year a group of strong people, I'm glad they 90% people are still active in the world of fashion. "

United States style is becoming better and better. Men want to types of hairstyles. They don't worry about the cut of the suit. I think we are in good form now.

I buy things is crazy, but more to find inspiration. I'm going to spend a whole day shopping in Children's Day last week in Manhattan or Williamsburg. You have to take a look. Pass a pedestrian on the street maybe can let you come up with a 10-page fashion story.

Jeans on the market too much, which can be confusing. Now I love Levi's (Levi's) 511, but over the years I have only A.P.C. I just bought my first pair of Baldwin jeans, too fit, so I might change this through for some time.

Creative Director of men's fashion magazine

Jimu·moer (Jim Moore)

If you can wear a white laboratory coat, I would wear. I like simple and easy, knowing what to wear every day. I am wearing style is more neutral. Winter jacket and black Turtleneck Sweater, summer jacket and black alligator (Lacoste) polo shirt.

Men love to be praised. They like women, inner narcissism.

If you don't want to, you don't have to force yourself to buy something. Care and used car salesman sales staff. Clothes are expensive, if you have a problem, consult your trusted friends. Back then decided that suit five times.

Creative Director of men's fashion magazine

Jimu·moer (Jim Moore)

I was not as simple as tired of wearing. Buy black turtleneck, dark suits or jeans, I was as excited as people buying non-essential clothing.

I always advise men to buy a leather trim duffel bag, because of the contrast, so suit up, but also could be a gym bag to the beach.

If I had the money, pay high prices to buy cool sneakers beyond reproach. Common Projects I often wear sneakers, a pair of $ 475, but very wild. With Mr. Clean the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser (Magic Erasers) can keep the shoes white.

I don't like the cold. I like to be in Palm Springs, California (Palm Springs). Nothing is done, just look at those mountains, completely relaxed. Then I will feel good, can go back to New York.

I can't figure out how to use shower gel. I love to use SOAP. I used Tom Ford (Tom Ford), SOAP, or is found in the hip boutiques in Williamsburg SOAP.

Pepsi-Cola in the sculpture garden of a statue of Alexander Calder (Calder) sculpture.

Pepsi-Cola in the sculpture garden of a statue of Alexander Calder (Calder) sculpture.

I'm crazy about buildings and large sculptures. The Seagram Building (Seagram Building) let me accelerated heart beats, the Bauhaus (Bauhaus) that makes me excited. I would also like to go to the Pepsi-Cola in Northern sculpture garden (PepsiCo Gardens), there were luyisi·neiweiersi (Louise Nevelson) and Calder (Calder), the giant statue.

Men's emphasis is on consistency and surprise. See j. Crew Ludlow series success is just that. It is the "fabric" suits, but they are in hot demand. In the men's field is such a big deal.

From top left to bottom left clockwise are: Mr. Clean the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser; Tom Ford (Tom Ford) SOAP APC brand bag; Common Projects sneakers; Baldwin jeans; the candles Hotel Costes.

From top left to bottom left clockwise are: Mr. Clean the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser; Tom Ford (Tom Ford) SOAP APC brand bag; Common Projects sneakers; Baldwin jeans; the candles Hotel Costes.

My favourite hotel is Honolulu (Honolulu) the Halekulani. Pure white, impeccable design, service was perfect. If you are staying in a hotel, I want it to be like this.

Everyone wears Aviator sunglasses are very nice. Glasses represent my favorite era: in the 1970 of the 20th century.

I never spray perfume. Sometimes I like scented candles, especially the Hotel Costes in Paris. Hard real causes of moisture but no effect

Few people wear elastic waist shorts would look good. I like straight designed surf trunks in front, you can wear to the beach, to the city can also. My favourite swimwear brand is Orlebar Brown.

Halekulani hotel in Honolulu

Halekulani hotel in Honolulu

My hair's request and Turtleneck cut are just as demanding, and I'm thinking: "who can make my hair look more? "I found in the Palm Springs, a man named John (John) Barber. He knows my hair shiny and degree requirements, and also have fun hanging on posters. In New York, I will find the Los, and he's one of Martial Vivot Salon hair stylist.

Some "exotic" and "geek" I will learn a lot of things, is the current fashion status.

SOAP Creative Director jeans Turtleneck fashion men brand shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment