Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Avril lavigne Lavigne Reveals Mystery Disease That Departed Her 'Bedridden For 5 Months'

Avril Lavigne has finally explained the mysterious disease that compelled your wife's to stay away from the public eye due to months. The "Hello Kitty Samsung Note 3 case" artist apparently suffered from a bacterial infection called Lyme disease. (Photo: Getty Images/John Parra)

Hello Kitty Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Case Pink

Avril Lavigne has finally explained the mysterious disease that compelled your wife's to stay away from the public eye due to months. The "Hello Kitty Note 3 case" artist apparently suffered from a bacterial infection called Lyme disease.

The Canadian singer not too long ago sat down with People and exposed about her almost half a calendar year absence from the music scene like a her illness.

"I was bedridden for five months, " Lavigne said, adding that she opinion she was "dying" while having difficulties Lyme disease.

"I could hardly eat and when we went to the several pool, I had to leave and consequently go lie in bed. My friends desired to know, 'What's wrong? ' I would not know. I had no idea a anaerobe bite could do this. I was bedridden for five months, " Lavigne gushed about the disease that is more traditionally than not spread by tick snacks.

Lavigne added that she seemed to be diagnosed of having Lyme disease immediately her 30th birthday trip to Nevada in Sept. 2014, along with hubby Chad Kroeger and Nickelback.

"I felt like I couldn't breathe. I've couldn't talk and I couldn't approach. I thought I was dying, " the several singer said, according to Rolling Stone backsplashes.

"There were definitely times I didn't shower for a full week as a result of I could barely stand. It seemed having all your life sucked past you. "

Previously, Lavigne accepted Twitter to ask her fans on prayers while battling the infection.

"I feel bad because I haven't so much been able to say anything to the electric fans to let them know why We would been absent, " she written at the time. "I'm torn as Now i'm quite private... I'm not sensation well. I'm having some illness issues. So please keep me in your desires. "

Lavigne revealed that while that she was recuperating from the disease by her Ontario home, she looking the company of her family, giving hours watching movies and the ability to keep up with her social media updates.

Because of this practice, Lavigne has learned to live your wife's life to the fullest from now on, DE SURCROƎT Online has learned. "I amazingly just want to enjoy life from here on out, " that she quipped.

Lavigne is set to release your wife's new single "Fly" in March in support of the 2015 Special Olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment